Table of Contents:
Are you looking for more difficulty, pressure, stress, more intensity during the nights of your survival? So I present to you the BloodMoon mod! It is a mod available from 1.8.9 to 1.12.2. This mod will make some nights of your survival much more intense!
How to install Download BloodMoon Mod 1.12.2 for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download BloodMoon Mod 1.12.2 for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download BloodMoon Mod 1.12.2 for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download BloodMoon Mod 1.12.2 for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
I’m sure the term Blood Moon speaks to you, indeed, because you’ve already witnessed it in different games like Zelda Breath of the Wild, Terraria, or even other games!
But do you know what it is? I am launching a culture point in the middle of the article for your greater pleasure, which you can, of course, skip if you wish (but stay, it’s fascinating);).
I will explain this roughly to make the subject as understandable as possible. Let’s get started. The Blood Moon, called in the field of astrology Red Moon, occurs during a lunar eclipse. This happens when the Earth’s shadow projects onto the Moon.
You are going to say to me, “But if the Earth hides the light of the Sun, we shouldn’t see the Moon?”. Well, imagine that the light rays that illuminate the Earth (entering its atmosphere) are projected on the Moon by atmospheric refraction (a bit like a giant mirror), and that’s what gives this reddish color to the Moon. It is a rare phenomenon. To give you an idea, there were only 5 between the year 1900 and today. As I like to say, a picture is better than a thousand words!
Now that this culture point is closed, let’s come to the mod! During your survival, you will have a 5% chance that the night will become a Blood Moon, you will notice it very quickly because, in your chat, you will see “The Blood Moon is rising…”.
Then you will see the Moon rise in the sky and when the night has totally fallen you will see your screen turn red and a multitude of monsters will appear. They will be four times more numerous than on a normal night and closer to you! In addition to that, it will be impossible for you to spend the night sleeping in a bed because the Moon will prevent you from doing so.
- You can modify in the mod parameters in the “general” tab :
- Whether you can sleep or not (“NoSleep”).
- Whether or not we receive a warning when the Blood Moon arrives (“SendMessage”).
- You can also decide that the monsters all disappear at daybreak (“Vanish”)
- In the “schedule” tab, you can modify:
- The percentage of chance of the Blood Moon appearing in “Chance”, 1 corresponding to 100% and for example 0.5 corresponds to 50%. If you don’t really know how to do it, take the desired percentage and divide it by 100 (example: 50% / 100 = 0.50).
- In “NthNight”, scoring 0 you turn the feature off, scoring 1 you have a Blood Moon every night, and scoring 2 you have one every two nights.
- Finally in the “spawning” tab:
- You will be able to choose the monsters that you do not want to appear with “SpawnBlacklist”.
- “SpawnLimitMultiplier” is the number of monsters that will spawn compared to a normal night. So, the higher the number, the more monsters there will be.
- “SpawnRange” is the distance monsters will spawn near you. So the lower the number, the closer they will appear to you.
- “SpawnSpeed” corresponds to the speed at which the monsters will spawn in relation to a normal night. So the higher the number, the faster they appear.
- In “SpawnWhitelist” you will be able to choose which monsters can appear. For example if you write down zombie, only zombies will appear.
- Finally, “WorldSpawnDistance” represents the radius in which the monsters will appear around you (in blocks). The larger the number, the more they will appear over a long distance.
BloodMoon Mod Screenshots:
BloodMoon Mod 1.12.2 Download Links:
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with BloodMoon Mod 1.12.2 for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.