Table of Contents:
Rosy’s Placeable Items Mod allows you to place a range of vanilla items on any block of the game, which opens up new possibilities for decorating your home.
Rosy’s Placeable Items Mod Allows you to create new ideas for your dining table
How to install Download Rosy’s Placeable Items Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Rosy’s Placeable Items Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Rosy’s Placeable Items Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Rosy’s Placeable Items Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
This mod offers many additions and modifications affecting the animals in the game.
- Find “Placeable Items” and Right-Click onto any surface blocks to place them on.
Here is a list of all placeable items:
-enchanted golden apple
-totem of undying
-tropical fish bucket
placeable items are marked with the description “-placeable” so you can find if an item is placeable in-game.
you can also search for “placeable” in the creative inventory to find all placeable items
Rosy’s Placeable Items Mod Screenshots:
Rosy’s Placeable Items Mod 1.15.2 -> 1.16.5 Download Links:
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Rosy’s Placeable Items Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.