Table of Contents:
If you’re looking for a sturdy start to your survival game, look no further than the Big Sea Village Seed. This seed spawns you next to a huge sea village, complete with plenty of garden beds and a forge. With this seed, you’ll have everything you need to get started on your survival adventure!
How to use Big Sea Village Seed?
- Launch Minecraft
- Start the Singleplayer mode
- Select ‘Create New World’
- Then click on ‘More World Options…’
- In the ‘Seed for the World generation’ field, enter 43121277
- Click the ‘Create New World’ button
- Start to explore the generated map
– Big Sea Village Seed
– Great for a survival village!
– A huge sea village, complete with garden beds and a forge!
– Lots of rooms to explore, including the Village Hall, Mayor’s House, and the Town Square.
– You can also discover an abandoned mine shaft in the middle of town. (See below)
Big Sea Village Seed Download Links:
Seed Code: 43121277
Q. Can I use this in a multiplayer world?
A. Yes, all you need to do is make sure that the seed isn’t set to public when you are making your world.
Q. Is there a way to get to the abandoned mine shaft?
A. There’s no way to get there right now, and it won’t be added until after 1.8 (at the earliest). However, if you use the Big Sea Village Seed in single player mode, you can find it very easily! Simply go up the stairs in front of Mayor’s house and look for a ladder on your left side as soon as you enter town!