Table of Contents:
Download Assassin’s Creep Map – Maps for Minecraft
Assassin’s Creep is a open-world parkour map for minecraft. The theme of the map is heavily influenced by the video game series Assassin’s Creed.
The main objective of Assassin’s Creep is to find every Wool Block (9 in total). To obtain these blocks, you must complete each parkour challenge. Once you have all 9, you are able to enter the final dungeon.
There are some extra things to find around the map as well, including hidden feathers. and special wanted posters.
Make sure the map is on peaceful mode, to avoid mobs interfering, and the usual rules apply (No breaking/placing blocks or cheating).
Assassin’s Creep Map Previews:
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!