Table of Contents:
As a fan of the Jungle Edge biome, I was excited when 1.13 introduced the Modified Jungle Edge. This new biome is similar to the old Jungle Edge, but with some key differences that make it even more fun to explore! In this blog post, I’ll be sharing my favourite seed for the Modified Jungle Edge biome.
How to use Large Modified Jungle Edge Seed?
- Launch Minecraft
- Start the Singleplayer mode
- Select ‘Create New World’
- Then click on ‘More World Options…’
- In the ‘Seed for the World generation’ field, enter -417638931972431504
- Click the ‘Create New World’ button
- Start to explore the generated map
– The western area is composed of some relatively flat fields and could easily be mistaken for a regular Jungle Edge. There’s also a pond here.
– The central area (my favourite bit) is very typical of signature MJE terrain, featuring multiple steep cliffs and ‘canyons’ in between (I’ve uploaded an image of this part of the biome to the Minecraft Wiki)
– The eastern area is similar to the western part, with fields that rise up in gradual hills.
Mountain valley villages Seed 1.18 Download Links:
Seed Code: -417638931972431504
MJE coords: (-540, 760)
Q: What is a “large” biome?
A: The biome that this seed generates is over 20% larger than the average biome.
Q: Can I use this seed in another modpack?
A: Yes. This seed is open source and can be used in any modpack, provided that you give me credit for my work. I would also appreciate it if you linked to this page so others could try this seed!