Table of Contents:
Bonsai Trees 2 Mod is an addon for Bonsai Trees that adds the ability to grow trees within two blocks of dirt, sand or gravel. The mod can be installed on any version of Minecraft 1.14 and later (excluding the Legacy Console Edition). It has support for trees from vanilla Minecraft, Forestry (and Extra Trees), Pam’s HarvestCraft, IndustrialCraft 2, and Integrated Dynamics. Tree drops and tick growth multipliers can be modified using CraftTweaker.
How to install Download Bonsai Trees 2 Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Bonsai Trees 2 Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Bonsai Trees 2 Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Bonsai Trees 2 Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
How to get started
- Craft a Bonsai Pot and place it somewhere with at least one block of air above it
- Find some soil to use in your pot. Dirt will do for now. Right-click it on the Bonsai Pot.
- Get a compatible sapling and right-click it on the Bonsai Pot
- Watch it grow.
- You can then optionally harvest the tree by right clicking it with an axe or breaking the block. The Bonsai Pot itself only breaks when there is no sapling growing at the moment.
- You can also upgrade your Bonsai Pot to a Hopping Bonsai Pot which automatically drops the items into inventories below the Pot. This might be disabled in the config though!
- Use dyes to color your pot. Just right-click the pot while holding any dye. This works on normal and on hopping pots!
Bonsai Trees 2 Mod Screenshots:
Bonsai Trees 2 Mod 1.15/1.14 Download Links:
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Bonsai Trees 2 Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.