Table of Contents:
SFLP Shaders 1.16.4/1.14.4 is an Chocapic13′ shaderpack edit, specially made for low end PC’s. You don’t need an extremely good PC for this shader! It was specially optimized for it.
Lite requires atleast 1,5GB RAM, and an Dual-Core 1GHz processor. All graphics cards are supported (they should support atleast GLSL 1.2/OpenGL 2.0) – and don’t forget to update your graphics card drivers if you haven’t.
How to install SFLP Shaders
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge
- Download Optifine HD and GLSL Shaders Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Windows => %appdata%\.minecraft
- Mac OS X => ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft
- Linux => ~/.minecraft
- Search for the “shaderpacks” folder.
- Move the downloaded .zip into the shaderpacks folder.
- Now you can select shader in-game from Options/Shaders!
- Run and Enjoy.
SFLP Shaders 1.16.4/1.15/1.14.4/1.12.2 Download Links:
For All Minecraft Versions
Author: Davaxyr ❘ September 11, 2019 ❘ 391,642 views