Table of Contents:
Have you ever wanted to make a minecraft Anime Texture pack? Anime Meme Pack is the perfect resource for all of your Anime needs! This pack includes dozens of references that will be interesting to search for all fans of the genre. Anime Meme Pack has changed many blocks, mobs, and even music records just for this purpose. Even better, it can turn mobs into familiar characters from anime Zombieland Saga with a tag (the function only works with Optifine). Download Anime Meme Pack today and find out what’s in store!
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Anime Meme Pack Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
Q: How do I get the Anime textures to work with my minecraft version?
A: The easiest way to get them to work is by adding the following command to your world in the “options” section of the “data” folder.
Q: Do these textures work with Optifine?
A: If you don’t have Optifine installed, then yes, these textures will work. If you do have Optifine, then it should be noted that there are some issues with some textures (such as grass). If you are using Optifine, it is recommended that you use the Optifine HD textures pack.
Q: How do I install these textures?
A: Just copy and paste the following command into your world in the “options” section of the “data” folder.
Q: Are any of these textures animated?
A: No, they are not animated.