Table of Contents:
Do you like playing Minecraft? Do you also like trying out new and challenging maps? If so, then you will love Aim Master! This map was created by Equinox and it is a shooting platform simulator where you can train your aiming and estimating skills. The map is very small, easy to use, and clean. You can play solo or with friends or with random people in the street inside different challenging areas. So what are you waiting for? Download the map today!
It was a calm day, the sun shining brightly down on the earth. The birds were singing and the flowers were in bloom. It was a perfect day for a picnic. But Alice didn’t have time for that. She had to practice her aim for the Aim Master map.
Alice had always loved video games, ever since she was a little girl. And when she found out about Aim Master, she knew that she had to try it out. The map was so much fun, and it really challenged her skills as an aiming and estimating prodigy.
But Alice wasn’t the only one who loved Aim Master. Thousands of people around the world played it every day, trying to get higher and higher scores. And one day,
How to install Aim Master Map:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
– Sharpen your skills in a fun and challenging way.
– Play with friends or random people online.
– Impress your friends with your mad skills.
– Be the envy of everyone when you dominate at this game.