Table of Contents:
Download World of Worlds Map – Maps for Minecraft
World of Worlds is a Minecraft city map for the player crippled by the unfortunate combination of wanderlust and a lack of funds. Travel the world through Minecraft’s block prism in this map, which features uncannily recreated buildings from 85 cities across the real world. Unless you are unusually well-travelled, there is certain to be new places for you to check out.
World of Worlds Map Features:
Just one map with buildings from 85 cities all around the world.
Agra, Amsterdam, Auckland, Auschwitz camp, Austin, Bangkok, Barcelona, Beijing, Berlin, Boston, Brasilia, Brussels, Bucharest, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Caen, Cape Town, Chicago, Copenhagen, Dallas, Detroit, Doha, Dubai, Dublin, Frankfurt, Giza, Hanoi, Helsinki, Hong-Kong, Hollywood, Houston, Indianapolis, Istanbul, Jakarta, Kansas City, Karachi, Kiev, Kuala Lumpur, Las-Vegas, Lille, Lisbon, London, Los-Angeles, Madrid, Manama, Manila, Mecca, Mexico City, Monterrey, Montreal, Moscow, New-Orleans, New-York, Normandy, Oslo, Paris, Philadelphia, Pisa, Prague, Pyongyang, Quebec, Rio, Rio-Antirrio, Riyadh, Roma, Rotterdam, Rushmore Mount, Saint Petersburg, San-Francisco, Santiago, Seattle, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, St-Louis, Stockholm, Sydney, Taipei, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Toronto, Venice, Vienna, Warsaw and Washington.
World of Worlds Map Previews:
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!