Table of Contents:
In the world of game, there are a multitude of useful tools that help users gain many more interesting experiences. However, not everyone understands well about these mods. In this article, we will introduce one of the best packs that are super fun and effective for Minecraft Vanilla. It is a 3D Model Editor Data Pack. Let’s keep on reading to learn more about all of the features of this amazing mob.
Interesting features of 3D Model Editor Data Pack
3D Model Editor Data Pack may not be an unfamiliar mob for any pro gamers who always seek for the newest and highest quality app for their games. This 3D Pack is included with a wide range of useful tools for people to erect their own works in the Minecraft Vanilla. There are a total of more than 60 different and unique 3D models along with an entirely new mechanic in this pack which enables people to place more models on each Mineblock. Unlike the new version, the 1.15.2/1.14.1 one adds some new features into some of its model so you ought to try them out. They are rotable and all the types of the block can be adjusted so as to fit well with the model. Thus, you may not face any problems while building your work.
There are a multitude of complimented comments about this mob. They said that the new version had helped them a lot in their building blocks and they had shared the pack with so many of their friends.
The author of the game reported that his team had been studying modding, popular community trends and gameplay changes for over 10 years. They believe that their materials are checked carefully for security, popularity and uniqueness so users can get a lot of impressions from the game. Therefore, when downloading and playing with this mob, you will gain lots of fun experiences with friends and family. In case you face any problems even the smallest, you can contact the consumer service and they will find the best solution for you. They always make sure to bring the best service to their customers. So don’t worry about that, just let them know your issues.
All in all, 3D Model Editor Data Pack is truly a great mob for you to build your own works in Minecraft. It is such a flexible and easy-to-use tool that even a beginner can understand and play. So, if you want to enjoy your game the most, why don’t you give 3D Model Editor Data Pack a try? You will be very surprised by how it can bring to you.
- 64 unique 3D models
- Special mechanic which allow placing 9 models per block
- Models are rotatable
- Block types are changeable
Recipes and Screenshots:
How to Install:
- Install Minecraft Optifine.
- Download the data pack from the link below then extract it.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack folder you have just extracted into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Install resource pack included in the data pack by putting it in resourcepacks folder. Then load it in the game.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.