Table of Contents:
WorldGuard lets players, and you protect areas of property contrary to griefers and undesirables.
In addition to download and tweak different gameplay attributes of Minecraft.
Installation get WorldGuard
Make sure that you are using the Java version of Minecraft.
1. Set up a Bukkit server such as Spigot or Paper (Paper is recommended over Spigot).
2. Download WorldEdit from the WorldEdit page.
3. Download WorldGuard from this page (see the Files tab above for all versions).
4. Put the WorldEdit and WorldGuard plugin files into your plugins folder.
Highlights a small Preview
Create zones in your world that only permit mods or certain players from building within
Set additional game rules on your server (deny wither block damage, falling damage, etc.)
Set game rules on specific areas (food regen, health regen, disable PvP, TNT, control mob damage) in your world
Blacklist certain items and blocks so they can’t be used
Dump useful statistics and information about your server (/wg report -p)
CPU profile your server (/wg profile -p)
Add useful commands like an immediate “STOP ALL FIRE SPREAD” command.
Works, more or less, with mods (other Bukkit plugins and FTB mods)
Protects against many types of grief (fire spread, tree growth, TNT cannons, piston machines, crop trampling, paintings and item frames, etc.), and certain interactions can also be allowed (door open, lever usage, etc.)
Well documented, and one of the oldest Minecraft projects (older than Bukkit!)
Enable only features you want! Everything is off by default. You can just install WorldGuard and configure it later.
Frequently asked Your Q’s
Can anyone use it?
Only opped users or users with permissions supplied with a permissions plugin can use WorldGuard.
How do you use WorldGuard?
To learn how to use WorldGuard, read the docs. Check YouTube for tutorials too!
I need help!!
You may visit our Discord Guild.
I have some feature requests…
Visit our issue tracker. However, if you just have a question, please try one of the methods above.
Can I edit the source code?
Visit our GitHub repository. WorldGuard is licensed under GPLv3 and you can compile it with Gradle.
WorldGuard 1.16 Download :
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with WorldGuard 1.16 for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.