Table of Contents:
Building a large house is a long process, but collecting the blocks of wood that make up the building is much more so. Tree Chopper mod is a small mod that will make your life much easier in this task. This is because, by default, when you are collecting wood, whether you are chopping the tree with your bare hand or with an ax, the only difference was how quickly you get your block of wood. Tree Chopper fixes this adding to axes the ability to harvest the entire tree by chopping off the bottom section—no need to spend hours cutting down large trees or leaving pieces of trees in the air.
How to install Download Tree Chopper Mod 1.10.2 -> 1.16.4 for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Tree Chopper Mod 1.10.2 -> 1.16.4 for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Tree Chopper Mod 1.10.2 -> 1.16.4 for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Tree Chopper Mod 1.10.2 -> 1.16.4 for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
To know :
- With bare hands, you will not cut an entire tree, it keeps the same default Minecraft system
- With an ax, you cut everything that is above the block on which you used the ax.
- If you use the SHIFT key , the ax will only cut one tree block.
- In the configuration file, you can define which type of tree can be cut in one shot or not.
- The mod is compatible in single player and multiplayer.
- Use the / tch help command for more in-game info.
How to install a Minecraft mod?
Make sure you have installed the API which is recommended with the mod. This is indicated in the download links. Then download mod, then find your .minecraft folder :
• Windows: Go to the Start menu , then go to Run . Otherwise, do Windows Key + R. Then type % appdata% in the search bar and then go to the .minecraft folder .
• Linux: Press ALT + F2 at the same time. You should normally have your .minecraft .
If you don’t see it, activate hidden folders with the CTRL + H combination.
• Mac: Your minecraft folder is located in User> Library> Application Support. If you can’t find Application Support, do Finder> Menu Bar: Go + Hold ALT> Library.
Then drag your mod’s .jar file into the mods folder , which is located in your .minecraft .
Launch the game, and have fun!
If you want more details on the installation procedure, check out our guide that explains in detail how to install a Mod on Minecraft.
Tree Chopper Screenshots:
Tree Chopper 1.10.2 -> 1.16.4 Download Links:
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Tree Chopper Mod 1.10.2 -> 1.16.4 for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.