Table of Contents:
- 1 How to install Download RandomPatches Mod 1.16.5 for Minecraft?
- 2 RandomPatches Mod 1.16.5 Screenshots:
- 3 RandomPatches Mod 1.16.5 Download Links:
- 4 How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
RandomPatches Mod contains numerous patches for Minecraft that include minor changes that affect many areas of the game. RandomPatches Mod provides several features related to portals, player-related changes, player speed – all to optimize gameplay.
RandomPatches Mod adds many different improvements to Minecraft, making the game more interesting. These tweaks do not need any additional mods, so players can easily install and use them in the game immediately. A great feature of RandomPatches Mod is that all tweaks work in Single Player mode and Online mode. Therefore, you can use all the features of this mod all over the network and surprise your friends.
How to install Download RandomPatches Mod 1.16.5 for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download RandomPatches Mod 1.16.5 for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download RandomPatches Mod 1.16.5 for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download RandomPatches Mod 1.16.5 for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
Main features of RandomPatches Mod:
Player speed limit:
– On Minecraft 1.9, this removes the Rubber banding and “moved too quickly!” effects. They appear when the player moves too fast.
– Normal travel speed, flight speed, vehicle travel speed can be configured.
– This feature will automatically turn off if SpongeForge is installed because it already has this function.
– These limits are configurable and take effect in-game unless the NetHandlerPlayServer patch has been disabled in the config.
Faster language switching:
– Almost eliminated lag when switching to another language. This was taken from FastLang.
– This cannot be enabled in the game.
End Portal tweaking:
– Fixed End Portal with grainy texture and improved End Portal rendering.
– In vanilla Minecraft, the grain texture disappears and the End Portal just renders from below.
– RandomPatches Mod changes this by adding its own particle textures and forcing the portal to render from both top and bottom.
– The buoyancy of the boat underwater can be configured.
– In vanilla, boats have a buoyancy of -0.0007, which means they sink. – RandomPatches Mod by default changes the buoyancy of boats to 0.023, making them float on water and allowing faster movement.
– There is also the option to prevent passengers on the boat from being shot out after 60 ticks (3 seconds). This option is off by default.
Remove potion’s glow effect:
– Removed glow effect from potions.
– This option is off by default and cannot be enabled in-game.
– This is taken from NoMoreGlowingPots.
– Many other modifications and improvements.
RandomPatches Mod 1.16.5 Screenshots:
RandomPatches Mod 1.16.5 Download Links:
Minecraft Game version 1.15.2
Minecraft Game version 1.16.1
Minecraft Game version 1.16.2
Minecraft Game version 1.16.3
Minecraft Game version 1.16.4
Minecraft Game version 1.16.5
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with RandomPatches Mod 1.16.5 for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.