Table of Contents:
Tinkers’ Tool Leveling Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 gives players XP for the tool, allowing you to level up the device quickly. When leveling up to a certain level, the player will receive a reward. You will receive XP every time you use a tool, such as breaking a block with a pickaxe, killing a target with a sword, etc.
Tinkers’ Tool Leveling Mod is an expansion mod of Tinkers’ Construct Mod. When installing these 2 Minecraft Mods, you can craft many new tools and weapons, and each time you use them, the experience points will increase along with many attractive rewards.
How to install Download Tinkers’ Tool Leveling Mod 1.12.2 for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Tinkers’ Tool Leveling Mod 1.12.2 for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Tinkers’ Tool Leveling Mod 1.12.2 for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Tinkers’ Tool Leveling Mod 1.12.2 for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
- Set the maximum number of modifiers for the new tool after crafting (default is 3).
- Get 1 free Modifier every time you level up.
- Each new level requires twice as much XP as the old one.
- There is currently no limit to the final level.
- The original XP can be adjusted in the config.
Tinkers’ Tool Leveling Mod 1.12.2 Screenshots:
Tinkers’ Tool Leveling Mod 1.12.2 Download Links:
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Tinkers’ Tool Leveling Mod 1.12.2 for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.