Table of Contents:
- 1 Installation
- 2 Overview of Shoulder Surfing Reloaded Mod
- 3 The unique features of Shoulder Surfing Reloaded Mod
- 4 Experience when using Shoulder Surfing Reloaded Mod
- 5 Shoulder Surfing Reloaded Mod [1.18.2/1.17.1] Download Links:
- 6 How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
The Shoulder Surfing Reloaded Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1 is a remake version of Shoulder Surfing Mod for the latest versions of Minecraft! This mod replaces the default third person behind-the-body view (F5 key) with a more traditional “over the shoulder” view that many players have been requesting since Shoulder Surfing was created in 2011! The Shoulder Surfing Reloaded Mod has all of the same features as Shoulder Surfing but it looks and feels more like vanilla Minecraft gameplay with an over-the-shoulder perspective instead of being your camera looking down from behind your character’s backside!
There are some differences between Shoulding Surfing and Shoulders
Download World Handler or build from source
- 1. Make sure Minecraft Forge is installed
- 1. Navigate to “..\.minecraft\mods”
- 2. Copy the “ShoulderSurfing-[VERSION].jar”
- 3. Follow the steps below
- 1. Select Forge as your profile
- 2. Launch Minecraft
- 3. Join a world or server
- 4. Use “arrow keys”, “page up” and “page down” to adjust the perspective (“O” to swap shoulder)
- ≥ 1.13: Manual: “..\.minecraft\config\shouldersurfing.toml”
- ≤ 1.12: Ingame: Mods -> ShoulderSurfing -> Config (Manual: “..\.minecraft\config\shouldersurfing.cfg”)
Overview of Shoulder Surfing Reloaded Mod
Shoulder Surfing Reloaded Mod is a game mod that changes the perspective of Minecraft players. The latest version of this game mod is version 1.16.5 / 1.15.2. It is an update change for Shoulder Surfing Mod to be compatible with the latest versions of Minecraft. This game mod will improve the camera view with a more precise and more general picture. It is a third-person F5 over the shoulder.
Exopandora, a member of CurseForge for over ten years, is the author of Shoulder Surfing Reloaded Mod. He created this game mod on June 22, 2016, and updated the latest version on August 14, 2021. Up to now, this mod has nearly a million downloads. This number shows that this game mod is also reputable enough to attract players.
The unique features of Shoulder Surfing Reloaded Mod
This mod allows players to change the traditional point of view to an over-the-shoulder view of the character instead of the inherent rear view mode of Minecraft. From there, players can observe things around more objectively and in detail.
In addition, the latest version of this game mod is also suitable and compatible with the recently updated versions of Minecraft. Therefore, players can safely download and try this game mod.
- The camera allows you to have an objective point of view that will be worn on the character’s shoulder.
- You can use page up and page down, the arrow keys, and the O key to move the camera slightly.
- If you enable dynamic crosshairs, the crosshair positioning will correct itself accordingly.
- If the camera is too close to the player, it will automatically cover or hide the player.
- It is only used as a client.
Experience when using Shoulder Surfing Reloaded Mod
This is an exciting game mod and worth your experience. It gives you a more unique experience and perspective than the existing version of Minecraft.
However, the Shoulder Surfing Reloaded Mod does not support Fabric, Liteloader, Rift. It also can’t make the player aim where the crosshair is pointing because it would break server compatibility. Also, you are free to add this to your mod pack yourself without a hitch.
We have just shared with you the most detailed information about Shoulder Surfing Reloaded Mod. Besides this game mod, we have a lot of detailed reviews of other interesting Minecraft mods. You can continue to explore and learn on our website. Have a good day!
Shoulder Surfing Reloaded Mod Screenshots:
Shoulder Surfing Reloaded Mod [1.18.2/1.17.1] Download Links:
Q: How long does it take to install Shoulder Surfing Reloaded Mod?
A: It depends on your computer. It should only take a few minutes for most computers.
Q: When you first start Minecraft, does the Shoulder Surfing Helmet appear in your inventory?
A: No, it will not appear when you first start Minecraft. You have to craft it before you can use it.
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Shoulder Surfing Reloaded Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.