Table of Contents:
- 1 The Legend of Herobrine Mod Description:
- 1.1 Why can't I find or even spawn Herobrine or Infected mobs?
- 1.2 The Altar of Herobrine does not work? Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
- 1.3 How do I remove Herobrine from my world?
- 1.4 I think I found a bug. Where do I report it?
- 1.5 How do I contribute to this mod?
- 1.6 Can I use your mods code for my own mod?
- 1.7 Can I use this in a modpack?
- 1.8 When is the 1.16 version?
- 2 Screenshots:
- 3 Features and Additions:
- 4 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 5 The Legend of Herobrine Mod for Minecraft Download Links:
The Legend of Herobrine Mod Description:
The Legend of Herobrine Mod 1.16.5, 1.15.2/1.14.4 aims to add many features related to Herobrine to Minecraft, without straying too far from the vanilla feel, but also not being afraid to take its own creative twists on many things. Summon Herobrine in your world, and prepare for a new adventure. Herobrine is waiting.
Why can't I find or even spawn Herobrine or Infected mobs?
You need to activate an Altar of Herobrine by right clicking it with a cursed diamond before Herobrine or Infected mobs can exist in your world.
The Altar of Herobrine does not work? Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
First you need to build a shrine under the Altar of Herobrine. What you need to build is posted at the top of the page.
How do I remove Herobrine from my world?
You purify an Altar of Herobrine by right clicking it with a purified diamond.
I think I found a bug. Where do I report it?
Please report any bugs to the issue tracker which is on the GitHub page linked at the top of the page. If you can't reach that site for some reason feel free to comment on this page.
How do I contribute to this mod?
Any contributions are welcome and if your work makes it into the mod you will be added to the credits. You can make commits to the GitHub page to make contributions to the mod and I will decide if I want to merge that with the branch you requested to contribute to.
Can I use your mods code for my own mod?
Can I use this in a modpack?
Yes, you can! I would also really like to hear about modpacks this mod is included in, but you don't need to tell me about them.
When is the 1.16 version?
When it's ready.
If you want development builds of The Legend of Herobrine Mod follow the tutorial on GitHub: https://github.com/Alex-MacLean/TheLegendOfHerobrine.
Features and Additions:
The weapon of choice for Herobrine, and an ultra-rare drop if you’re lucky. Deals 10 damage, 1.6 attack speed, and has unlimited durability. Unobtainable in Survival Mode
It is said this is the dust of pure evil, essential in magic involving Herobrine.
A diamond cursed with Evil. Essential in summoning Herobrine into your world use it on an Alter of Herobrine to allow Herobrine to enter your world.
Cursed Diamond Tools and Armor Set:
A set of tools and armor made out of cursed diamond, slightly better than a diamond in every way, highly enchantable. Crafted like the diamond variants, but with cursed diamonds.
Water Blessed by Notch. Heals almost any creature and bestows them with temporary health boost and regeneration. Has an area of effect of one block.
Originally Holy Water, but has been cursed. Effects the target with wither, hunger, and lights them on fire. Be careful, this item has an area of effect of one block.
Alter of Herobrine:
When activated with a cursed diamond strikes a bolt of lightning and places the diamond in the center creating a permanent gateway for Herobrine to enter your world.
The mysterious figure who haunts every Minecraft world, waiting to enter, and hunt down the player. Immune to Unholy Water
Specialized in combat, very powerful attacks, and high health. Do not engage without at least Iron armor and weaponry.
A mysterious entity, observes the player from a distance before disappearing.
A version of Herobrine that seems to be holding a golden pickaxe, and periodically builds random structures and mineshafts around the world, before suddenly vanishing. Very easy in combat.
A very powerful version of Herobrine, with the ability to tap into evil magic to weaken the player, create illusions of it’s self, or even teleport the player in the air. Before engaging in combat make sure the roof is at least 4 blocks above your head, or you may quickly find yourself suffocating in a wall.
Includes the Chicken, Cow, Mooshroom, Pig Sheep, and Villager. These mobs were once normal mobs, but have been corrupted by Herobrine.
Forests, with most of their leaves removed by Herobrine. Curiously, Herobrine still seems to have some influence even if he is not summoned into the world, as evident in this biome.
A house suspiciously built in the middle of nowhere. Full of loot and treasures, but watch your step, pressure plates are everywhere and the house is rigged to blow!
A dimly lit mineshaft constructed by the Herobrine builders while deep underground. Can expose ores, and house mobs.
Various strange monuments:
Strange monuments made out of various blocks on the surface in a 3×3 grid with a Redstone torch at the top periodically built by Herobrine Builders. While their purpose is unknown they are very creepy.
How to install The Legend of Herobrine Mod?
- Install Minecraft Forge on your computer
- Find the Minecraft folder.
- On Windows, open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata%, and then click Run.
- On the Mac, open Finder, hold the Alt movie, and choose Go>Library in the top menu bar. Open the
- Application Support folder and look for Minecraft. Put the Minecraft Mod you just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you open the game Minecraft and press the Mods button, you will see the mod is installed.
- Play Minecraft, Enjoy.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
The Legend of Herobrine Mod for Minecraft Download Links:
Author: AlexMacLean ❘ Rating: 4.77 − 93 votes ❘ 39,189 views