Table of Contents:
Sodium Mod 1.18.2/1.17.1 has just been released, and it brings a plethora of improvements to the Minecraft client! This new mod replaces the game’s rendering engine with a much more efficient one, which results in significantly higher frame rates, reduced micro-stutter, and fewer graphical issues. If you’re having problems with your Minecraft client, we highly recommend giving Sodium Mod a try!
How to install Download Sodium Reforged Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Sodium Reforged Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Sodium Reforged Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Sodium Reforged Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
- Saves a lot of CPU usage.
- Improves FPS, reduces lag, and reduces micro-stutter.
- Removes square-like pixels from the game’s textures.
- Reduces the game’s file size significantly with all of its features enabled.
- Increases visibility in dark areas. (Shadows are not affected.)
- Improves lighting in caves, and removes lighting bugs such as black spots on cave floors, and black spots on players’ armor when they’re standing in caves.
- Modifies the Minecraft client to allow for future performance and graphical enhancements. (This is a big one!)
Sodium Reforged Mod Screenshots:
Sodium Reforged Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1 Download Links:
Will this mod work with Forge?
Yes, it will! The mod is compatible with both Forge and Optifine.
How do I install this mod?
Just drag and drop the .jar file into your mods folder. You may need to remove any other render-related mods, such as Optifine or Rei’s Minimap.
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Sodium Reforged Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.