Table of Contents:
- 0.1 Optional operations:
- 0.2 In the “File” menu, you can interact with:
- 0.3 In the “Map” menu, you can:
- 0.4 In the “Options” menu, it is possible to modify:
- 0.5 And now for the show’s high point:
- 1 Download:
Greetings or good evening to all!
Welcome to my essay on AMIDST (Advanced Minecraft Interface and Data/Structure Tracking), a program that has received a lot of attention and has shown to be one of the most useful ones available today for Minecraft.
There are many benefits to using this program. For instance, you might not enjoy the exploration and secrets that a planet provides you, or you might just want to look for specific structures or a specific biome on this globe. Or perhaps you want to check out the map again on the first day but are on a multiserver that Steve destroyed and is in ruins.
Open AMIDST to accomplish this. A entire map of your planet with information about communities, temples, fortresses, pieces of slime, and more is displayed when you use this software, which is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux. The many hues in this picture, which serves as a mini-map, stand for the various and distinct biomes in Minecraft.
Utilizing the software is quite simple. The app will ask you what version of Minecraft you are using before it opens so that it can build itself using that version’s generation model. When the software is first opened, nothing is shown in the middle; instead, a menu bar is present.
This tab will allow you to display the map of a world. Three options are possible:
- “From Seed” (CTRL+N): displays a world thanks to a previously copied/pasted seed.
- “From File” : displays a world present on your computer. You have to go to the chosen world folder and select the “level.dat” file.
- “From Random Seed” (CTRL+R): displays an automatically generated world with a random seed.
Save Player Locations
This option allows you to save your position on this world. It is only available if you have opened a world with the “From File” option .
Thanks to AMIDST, you can right-click anywhere on the map and choose your nickname: your player will be moved. All you have to do is save your new position with the “Save Player Locations” button !