Table of Contents:
- 1 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 2 Download Minecraft Comes Alive Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.10.2
- 188.8.131.52.1 Minecraft Comes Alive Mod For Minecraft 1.6.4:
- 184.108.40.206.2 Minecraft Comes Alive Mod For Minecraft 1.7.2:
- 220.127.116.11.3 Minecraft Comes Alive Mod For Minecraft 1.7.10:
- 18.104.22.168.4 Minecraft Comes Alive Mod For Minecraft 1.8.0:
- 22.214.171.124.5 Minecraft Comes Alive Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9:
- 126.96.36.199.6 Minecraft Comes Alive Mod For Minecraft 1.9.0:
- 188.8.131.52.7 Minecraft Comes Alive Mod For Minecraft 1.9.4:
- 184.108.40.206.8 Minecraft Comes Alive Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2:
- 220.127.116.11.9 Minecraft Comes Alive Mod For Minecraft 1.12.1, 1.12:
- 18.104.22.168.10 Minecraft Comes Alive Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2:
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod 1.16/1.12.2 and 1.10.2 is responsible for modifying the social component of Minecraft, turning villagers into somewhat more humanized entities, both in appearance, attitude or functionalities. With this mod installed, you can interact and have more human relations with the villagers, even marry them or have offspring.
When Minecraft began, the villagers were nothing more than ugly and boring characters until Minecraft Comes Alive! arrived, which gives an important role to the villagers of Minecraftia. So that you understand, you can have a life with them, marry a village girl or boy, have children and even enslave them.
You are not the main character of a soap opera in any sense in Minecraft. However, wouldn’t it be awesome if it could? With the incredibly realistic mod Minecraft Comes Alive, you may play Minecraft in both single-player and multiplayer modes and turn the villagers into characters in an RPG. To make the world feel a little more human and less like you’re traveling to a strange country and don’t speak the language, villagers adopt identities and engage in interactive dialogue. The inhabitants now have distinctive features that frequently coincide with their vocations and responsibilities inside the village, and they provide the world a slightly more diverse appearance than it had previously.
Males or females who appear and behave like humans are considered villagers. You can communicate with them in a variety of ways, such via chit-chatting, requesting their follow, soliciting favors, and even attempting romance! You will have a choice of prompts when you right-click on them. Additionally, you’ll learn things about them including their name, their present state of health, their attitude, and any features they may possess. These can be useful in fostering better connections with them or in alerting you to the possibility that you are actually damaging those connections.
Furthermore, this mod lets you use those features to decide what kind of connections you want to make with the locals. Here, you can imbue the environment around you with your own personality. Some players might like to lend a hand, while others may prefer to sit back and watch the world burn. Depending on how you want your character to behave, the village will shape how they fit in. Similar to how villagers now behave when you aid or harm their community, however with this mod, you’ll get to engage with a greater variety of people.
In the event that your relationship is strong enough, you can wed a villager. Children born to married couples can help you out with a lot of duties. This can be a terrific approach to automate parts of your daily duties, provided that you delegate tasks to your family members rather than solely depending on sophisticated technology. Your kids can assist you in planting and harvesting crops, and they can even accompany you in the mines as you mine for resources. They can even find and track down ores for you, making them incredibly useful in tactical mining operations! You can marry other players on single-player and multiplayer servers, and you can have kids with them too!
However, if you want to eventually court the people, you should pay close attention to how you treat them. You wouldn’t want to jeopardize your chances of developing a satisfying connection! Help these folks out and form stronger communities if you want to establish good ties and avoid becoming the village’s adversary. If you do, you will ultimately benefit from them considerably more, and on the other hand, they will undoubtedly remember the last time you hit one of them.
Additionally, this mod includes a hard mode that grants you access to a top-secret function. Play the mod to learn more about it! If you enjoy games like the SIMS and other life simulators or simply enjoy building relationships with others, you should install this mod. The best thing, though? Villager interaction is still possible, just like in vanilla Minecraft! Trades and other interactions continue to operate as usual.
Better Nether Mod 1.16.5,1.15.2 and 1.12.2
TreeCapitator Mod 1.16.3-1.16.2-1.12.2-1.7.10
Download Easy Villagers Mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.16.3
It is a mod whose function is to transform the strange and strange villagers of Minecraft into characters of somewhat “human” appearance and customs.
Villagers will now be able to have female and male gender, thanks to the more than 250 appearances or skins that will be randomly generated for each of these entities. Also, villagers and villagers and their functions as traditional merchants can have jobs, talk to them through predefined phrases, give them gifts, ask them to follow us, and many more things, we will interact through gifts, predefined phrases, chat with them, ask them to follow us, hire them to work for us, and even ask them to marry us and have children with them. All this while still having the option to trade with them.
As mentioned at the beginning of this article, any player will be able to marry any villager they want, even having offspring and creating a family. Once you have an established family you can define the roles of each family member, as well as their jobs and much more. Also, if you install this mod to play multiplayer with your friends, you can marry any of the players and create a new family.
Interaction/Children/Chores – Farming/Chores – Mining/Story Progression
By marrying one of these beings and having children, while our children will be able to have more children and our grandchildren too. We will be able to give our family members work routines, causing them to perform specific tasks for us. If you use the mod in multiplayer games, you can marry any other player in the game.
This mod based off real life in Minecraft. Get married, have a family, get a job, and run your village and hire villagers to do daily chores in Minecraft. Villagers are either males or females who look and act like humans. You can interact with them in a lot of different ways, like chatting, asking them to follow you, asking favors, and trying to be romantic.
You can build relationships (either good or bad) with villagers. Your character will develop his or her role in the village depending on how you choose to have them act.
You can marry villagers if you get your relationship high enough. Married couples can have children who will do many chores for you. In single-player and LAN, you can marry other players and have children with them too.
Hardcore mode gives you a top-secret feature. Play the mod and find out what it is! You should install this mod if you are a fan of games like SIMS (The SIMS Mod in Minecraft) and other life simulators, or just really like developing relationships with people.
And the best part?
You can still interact with villagers as you could in unmodded Minecraft! Trades and other interactions still work normally.
Interact with Completely New Villagers
- Adds 13 new professions.
- Over 500 different skins.
- Each villager is male or female with a unique name.
- An interaction menu, allowing for high degree of control.
- Talk to villagers, tell jokes, give gifts, and more.
- Trade using the default Minecraft trading system.
- Build a relationship and marry any villager.
- Have a baby boy or girl with the villager you marry.
- Babies grow into children, who can perform chores.
- Children can mine, farm, cut trees, and hunt for you.
- Over time, children grow into adults.
Create Your Own Stories
- Villagers live their lives as you play.
- Your children can grow, get married, and have children of their own.
- Interact with villagers having a multitude of personalities and moods.
- Watch your villages grow before your eyes.
- Villagers will interact with each other, get married, and have children.
Play a Reimagined Minecraft Multiplayer
- Marry and have children with other players in multiplayer.
- MCA easily integrates into a server environment.
- Full control over mod features for server admins.
Wedding Ring: Craft a wedding ring to get married to a villager. Remember you can craft an engagement ring before getting married to get gifts! Rose gold can also be used to craft wedding rings.
Engagement Ring: Craft and gift an engagement ring before gifting a wedding ring to get special gifts from nearby villagers.
Rose gold can also be used to craft engagement rings. All shaped diamond rings can be crafted in this way as well.
Matchmaker’s Ring: Crafting two of these rings will allow you to arrange a marriage between two villagers.
Tombstone: Craft these to write on like a sign. Pay tribute to a fallen friend or family member.
Whistle: Crafting a whistle will allow you to call your spouse and children to your location when/if you ever lose them.
Divorce Papers: Craft these in order to divorce your spouse without needing a priest nearby. To use them, select your spouse, select Gift, then give them this item.
Villager Bed: Craft these and a villager will sleep in them at night! Replace the carpet with either a red, blue, green, pink, or purple carpet.
Diamond Dust: Diamond dust can be mixed with a dye in order to produce colored diamond dust. Other than that, it’s not very useful!
Colored Diamond Dust: Mix dust with any dye to produce colored diamond dust.
Colored Diamond: Smelt any colored dye in order to create a colored diamond.
Gem Cutter: The gem cutter is used with a diamond and a shaped mold to craft a diamond in the mold’s shape.
Shaped Diamond: A shaped diamond can be used in place of a regular diamond when crafting an engagement ring.
Needle: The needle’s only purpose is to be used in the crafting of a needle and string.
Needle and string: The needle and string are used to create cloth. With each use, the needle and string is damaged. You may use a single needle and string to create up to 16 cloths.
Cloth: Cloth is currently only used to craft the New Outfit.
New Outfit: You can gift a new outfit to your children or spouse and they will change their clothes.
In order to begin using RadixCore with your project, you will need to do the following:
- Minecraft Forge and RadixCore.
How do you install Minecraft Comes Alive Mod
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge and RadixCore.
- Download Minecraft Comes Alive Mod for your version of the game.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On macOS open finder, hold down ALT, and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
- It’s time to start a family in Minecraft!
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Download Minecraft Comes Alive Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.10.2
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod For Minecraft 1.6.4:
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod For Minecraft 1.7.2:
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod For Minecraft 1.7.10:
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod For Minecraft 1.8.0:
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9:
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod For Minecraft 1.9.0:
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod For Minecraft 1.9.4:
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2:
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod For Minecraft 1.12.1, 1.12:
Minecraft Comes Alive Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2:
Author: WildBamaBoy ❘Rating: 4.60 − 2,073 votes ❘ 2,973,572 views