Table of Contents:
Parkour Stripes Map 1.16.2/1.15.2 – Maps for Minecraft, Parkour Stripes Map is one of the very basic maps and is designed to work only with the most basic maps- ones that do not modify game mechanics.
Gather your boys and jump right in different biomes in Parkour Stripes by Tomycreeper. Challenge your parkour skill in this fun map with 6 different biomes divided into 6 levels with difficulties ranging from easiest to hardest. Guaranteed to provide endless fun without repetitive patterns with various biomes including the nether, desert, woodland, snow, and “the end”. Plus, a piece of diamond is hidden in each stripe, collect all of them to unlock secret prize at the end of the run!. So gather your boys and keep your eyes open for the hidden gem!
Parkour Stripes Map Screenshots:
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install Map?
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Unzip and move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
Download Parkour Stripes Map
Minecraft Game version 1.15.x