This resource pack fills your world with Christmas cheer, while maintaining the default style. If you want winter vibes except Christmas, try the default Winter Pack!
New Default-Style Christmas Pack Previews:
What Will I Learn?
This pack is made for 1.14 with Optifine, but WILL WORK in 1.15. When loading this resource pack in-game, it will say “made for a different version of Minecraft”, but you should still be able to load it without any problems.
Some features, like snow covered leaves and glowing lights will be unavailable, as those require Optifine. As soon as Optifine is ready for 1.15, this pack will be fully updated
What has New Default-Style Christmas Pack ?
- Festive Lights on Spruce trees and replacing Iron Bars (Emissive Textures with Optifine!)
- Gingerbread Cookies and Candy Cane Sugar Cane
- Wintery Environment (similar to Winter Pack)
- Placeable Snowmen Replace Peonies
- Candy Cane GUI
- + More!
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.