Table of Contents:
Download More Tooltips Mod for Minecraft 1.16.4. Just download and install it!
You don’t need REI, JEI or what, just Fabric. More Tooltips Mod 1.16.4 is a newly released tooltips mod that can run standalone and it does not require Just Enough Items or REI. Unlike bigger mods, this one has no interaction with other mods so it is extremely reliable.
How to install More Tooltips Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge
- Download More Tooltips Mod for your version of the game.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On MacOS open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Author and credit: flier268