Table of Contents:
- 1 How to install Download Waystones Mod for Minecraft?
- 2 Waystones Mod Download Links:
- 126.96.36.199.1 Minecraft Game version 1.7.10:
- 188.8.131.52.2 Minecraft Game version 1.10.2:
- 184.108.40.206.3 Minecraft Game version 1.11.2-1.11:
- 220.127.116.11.4 Minecraft Game version 1.12.1/1.12:
- 18.104.22.168.5 Minecraft Game version 1.12.2:
- 22.214.171.124.6 Minecraft Game version 1.14.4:
- 126.96.36.199.7 Minecraft Game version 1.15.2:
- 188.8.131.52.8 Minecraft Game version 1.16.1:
- 184.108.40.206.9 Minecraft Game version 1.16.3
- 220.127.116.11.10 Minecraft Game version 1.16.4
- 18.104.22.168.11 Minecraft Game version 1.16.5
- 22.214.171.124.12 Minecraft Game version 1.17
- 126.96.36.199.13 Minecraft Game version 1.17.1
- 188.8.131.52.14 Minecraft Game version 1.18.1
- 3 How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Waystone mod 1.18.1 -> 1.17.1 is a unique and realistic teleport mod that relies on physical objects or scrolls to move to your destinations.
Waystone helps you teleport quickly and efficiently in Minecraft, relying on physical objects or scrolling to move to your destinations. Requirements: when you place the stone, it will ask you to name it, and then it is bound to your world. All you need to do next is add more stones to connect them, and then you can go back and forth between them.
Depending on its configuration it can be used in Survival Mode, for Adventure Maps or by Server Owners as an alternative to /warp or /home commands.
How to install Download Waystones Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Waystones Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.2. Download the Download Waystones Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Mod , If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
- Craftable in Survival Mode (unless disabled for e.g. Adventure Maps)
- Players can set up waystones as a way of teleporting between locations
- Return Scroll
- Lets you return to the last activated waystone
- One time use item, will be used up
- Warp Stone
- Lets you choose to which (activated) waystone to return to
- Will not be used up, but has a cooldown period that is shared across all warp stones
- Return / Warp Button
- Lets you return to the last activated waystone OR choose to which (activated) waystone to return to
- Can be used for free, but has a cooldown period
- Disabled by default, can be restricted to only allow returns
- Configurable for either Survival Mode, Adventure Maps or Servers
- Survival Mode: items are craftable and waystones can be placed by players
- Adventure Maps: waystones are not craftable and can not be placed by players
- Server Hub: waystones marked ‘global’ are available to everyone
Waystones, Waystone Menu
Waystones Mod Download Links:
Minecraft Game version 1.16.3
Minecraft Game version 1.16.4
Minecraft Game version 1.16.5
Minecraft Game version 1.17
Minecraft Game version 1.17.1
Minecraft Game version 1.18.1
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Hunter Illager Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.