Table of Contents:
The Mercurius Mod I lets you send us data about every player, client and server session with Mercurius installed so we can keep track of how far it’s been distributed and who is using it best. It also includes an API that provides access to all Mercurian features including scanning, leveling, recipe management and more!
How to install Download Mercurius Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Mercurius Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Mercurius Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Mercurius Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
- SessionID – Random identifier created with SecureRandom and SHA256 iterated 5 times. Value is reset every time the game restarts.
- AdID – Random identifier created with SecureRandom and SHA256 iterated 5 times. Value is constant for each Minecraft instance. The value is computed on first run of Minecraft with the mod installed.
- Allocated Memory and Max memory
- Minecraft Version
- MCP Version
- Forge Version
- Active mod count, total mod count
- ModPack – custom value defined in forgeanalytics.cfg allowing modpack creators to identify their packs.
Each individual value is individually opt-out-able by the user by going to Mods -> Forge Analytics -> Config
This view also shows a snapshot of what data and their values is sent.
Source code and public dashboard to be released very shortly.
The mod is free to use in any modpack.
Mercurius Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
1) Is it possible to have Mercurius Mod on multiple servers?
Yes, you can. Set up a server with one or more mods as you wish. You will be able to add and remove them from the server at any time.
2) I have a problem during installation, which seems to be related to the server configs. How do I fix this?
If you’re using v1.4 (or newer) of Mercurius Mod, please make sure that you are running your server on the same version of Minecraft Forge as the mod: http://files.minecraftforge.net/ 1.4/ . If that’s not the case and your problem is related to mod conflicts, please contact us for more information about it – we might be able to help!
3) Can I use Mercurius Mod on servers with modpacks? The answer is yes, absolutely! You can host a server with Mercurius installed on it and serve your own modpacks.
4) Can I use Mercurius Mod on servers with other mods? The answer is yes, absolutely! You can host a server with Mercurius installed on it and serve your own modpacks.
5) Can I have multiple instances of Mercurius Mod running on the same server? The answer is yes, absolutely! You can host as many instances of Mercurius Mod as you wish, each one with its own config file. Just make sure that you don’t run more than one instance of the same mod – some resources are shared between all instances, so if you have both a server and an instance of Mercurius Mod using the same config file it will conflict and you might see some errors when starting either one (for example, if you try to load a recipe in one instance but not another).
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Mercurius Mod for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.