Table of Contents:
- 1 Features
- 2 Lithos Resource Pack Previews:
- 2.1 Requires:
- 2.2 How to install:
- 2.3 Download link for Lithos Resource Pack:
- 126.96.36.199.1 Minecraft Game version 1.8.9
- 188.8.131.52.2 Minecraft Game version 1.9.4
- 184.108.40.206.3 Minecraft Game version 1.12.2/1.11.2
- 220.127.116.11.4 Minecraft Game version 1.13.2
- 18.104.22.168.5 Minecraft Game version 1.14.3
- 22.214.171.124.6 Minecraft Game version 1.14.4
- 126.96.36.199.7 Minecraft Game version 1.15.2
- 188.8.131.52.8 Minecraft Game version 1.16.5
- 184.108.40.206.9 Minecraft Game version 1.17
- 220.127.116.11.10 Minecraft Game version 1.17.1
The Lithos Resource Pack is a new pack which adds Lithos creatures and 3D models into the world of Minecraft. It has some really nice textures, sounds, and add-ons to improve your gameplay. Lithos resource pack is perfect for you if you want more fun in minecraft with something new to explore.
List of currently available Lithos add-ons which you can download for free from the links located at the bottom of this post:
- Lithos: Christmas Add-on – changes minecraft world so it would look more like a winter season. Adds some Christmas related features.
- Lithos: Luminous Add-on – default Lithos is faithful. Luminous add-on makes Lithos look better but less faithful.
- Lithos:Font Add-on – smooth, clean and mostly faithful typeface.
- Completely replaces all Default Textures
- Familiar default-style appearance, but with attractive Detail
- Lots of Random, Alternate Textures (without MCPatcher or Optifine!)
- Random Mobs for most common mobs (MCPatcher or Optifine required)
- Many subtle 3D improvements
- Mod Support: varies by version
- Consistent, easy to use GUI
- Easy to read Font
- Early Snapshot support
Lithos Resource Pack Previews:
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.