Table of Contents:
Just Enough Buttons is a client-side installable mod that allows you to add handy buttons directly to your in-game inventory. It works the same as Just Enough Items.
JEB works in solo mode and on servers with and without installation via a plugin.
In single-player mode, JEB will work without cheats enabled (can be configured). On servers with the mod, all actions require OP by default. On servers without JEB, you will need to be OP for all activities which obviously cannot be configured.
Here is the list of buttons that the mod adds:
- Change game mode (Adventure and Spectator can be disabled)
- Change to rainy / sunny weather
- Delete objects
- Set the time to night / day
- Delete all entities
- Activate / deactivate Daylightcycle
- Feed objects
- Four custom command buttons to execute commands (to be defined in the configuration interface under Edit options )
- Four buttons to save a configuration of your inventory
- A “Mod” button displaying a list of all mods, which add items. By clicking on a mod, the JEI search bar will be configured to show only the elements of the selected mod. ( Just Enough Items is obviously necessary for this button to work, you can also consider using Roughly Enough Items )
- F7 for a slight overlay showing you where creatures can spawn
- F4 to see the edges of the sections (equivalent to pressing F3 + G)
How to configure and use the save buttons
- Click “Save” on any of the four buttons to save your current inventory.
- Now when you click the button with an object, you can assign an icon to it.
- By clicking on this button, you will find your old inventory.
But this will delete your current inventory
- Right clicking on the button will erase the backup again.
Backups are stored per user and shared between cards and servers.
Just Enough Buttons Mod Screenshots:
Just Enough Buttons Mod Download Links:
How to install:
The newest Minecraft Mods are available right now.