Table of Contents:
- 1 How to install Download Inventory Profiles Next Mod 1.16.5/1.17 for Minecraft?
- 2 Inventory Profiles Next Mod Screenshots:
- 3 Inventory Profiles Next Mod 1.16.5/1.17 Download Links:
- 4 How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Inventory Profiles is a client side mod that helps you organize and sort your inventory or chests. Multiplayer is supported and no any mods is required for the server.
This is continuation of Inventory Profiles which seems to be abandoned
How to install Download Inventory Profiles Next Mod 1.16.5/1.17 for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Inventory Profiles Next Mod 1.16.5/1.17 for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Inventory Profiles Next Mod 1.16.5/1.17 for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Inventory Profiles Next Mod 1.16.5/1.17 for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
- Fabric Loader >=0.11.6 if in doubt see “Updating Fabric” bellow.
- Mod Menu >=2.0.2
- support for Minecraft 1.17.x
- Added swipe Ctrl+q for fast item discard from players inventory. Works like shift swipe.
- When UI scaling is more then 2 or in case of extremely small game windows the config screen might not show the anchor hearer correctly.
Migration from Inventory Profiles:
- move MINECRAFTHOME/config/inventoryprofiles somewhere.
- remove the old mod.
- install the this mod.
- move back inventoryprofiles folder from above.
- rename the folder to inventoryprofilesnext.
Main Configable settings
> Generic hotkeys
> addIntervalBetweenClicks – Adds some interval between clicks while sorting
> showInventoryButtonTooltips – Display tooltips when cursor hover the buttons on GUI
> inventoryShowSortButtons – Show sort buttons on GUI
> [Tweaks] instantMiningCooldown – Adds breaking delay to the blocks that you can instantly mine
> [Tweaks] preventCloseGuiDropItem – Closing GUI will no longer drop the item that holding by the cursor
> [Tweaks] disableLavaFog – Allows you to have a clearer view underneath lava
Inventory Profiles Next Mod Screenshots:
Inventory Profiles Next Mod 1.16.5/1.17 Download Links:
Minecraft Game version 1.16.5
Minecraft Game version 1.17
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Inventory Profiles Next Mod 1.16.5/1.17 for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.