Table of Contents:
Equanimity Resource Packs 1.12.2 is my first version of a default option pack. All trousers are made 12+ each hour each day. That usually means that the streaks took on average less than five minutes each to create. This is so I can be positive the pack will get updated seeing how it doesn’t take me much time to really produce the textures. I expect it can function as a catalyst for those who wish to produce texturepacks but are put off by the quantity of time that’s needed to make a pack. It is my firm belief that anybody can make a better than ordinary package in under a month by just spending an hour daily making flaws.
How to install:
- Requires Optifine HD
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Equanimity Resource Packs 1.12.2 Screenshots:
Equanimity Resource Packs 1.12.2 Download Links:
How to install OptiFine 1.16.5 :
1. Ready installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a Forge compatible mod from url download, or anywhere else!
3. Open Minecraft game, click ->> ‘Mods’ button from main menu, click – >> ‘Open Mods Folder’.Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If that is the case, you will need to find the folder manually. Windows:
Press the Windows key and R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft
4. Place the mod file downloaded (.jar or .zip) into the Mods folder.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!