Table of Contents:
- 1 Screenshots:
- 2 How to install Localized Weather & Stormfronts Mod for Minecraft
- 3 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 4 Download Localized Weather & Stormfronts Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2,1.10.2,1.7.10
- 22.214.171.124.1 Localized Weather & Stormfronts Mod For Minecraft 1.6.4:
- 126.96.36.199.2 Localized Weather & Stormfronts Mod For Minecraft 1.7.2:
- 188.8.131.52.3 Localized Weather & Stormfronts Mod For Minecraft 1.7.10:
- 184.108.40.206.4 Localized Weather & Stormfronts Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9:
- 220.127.116.11.5 Localized Weather & Stormfronts Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2:
- 18.104.22.168.6 Localized Weather & Stormfronts Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2:
- 22.214.171.124.7 Localized Weather & Stormfronts Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2:
Localized Weather & Stormfronts 1.12.2,1.10.2,1.7.10 is responsible for generating various weather events of great proportions and great destructive capacity in your Minecraft worlds. The mod is accountable for generating powerful storms and destructive tornadoes that will wipe out everything they find in their path, extreme weather phenomena for your Minecraft worlds. Awesome!
Although we won’t be as helpless as it may seem, in fact, you can build sensors capable of detecting these abrupt weather changes and even create deflectors that will serve to divert these powerful storms.
If you are using mods that will be affected by Minecraft’s weather, it might not really matter to you but at least you’ll have a way of seeing the weather coming. It adds an under-layer of realism to Minecraft, which is pretty rare. The Localized Weather & Stormfronts Minecraft add-on will let you be able to actually look up at the sky and see what kind of weather is heading your way, or already upon you. In normal, mod-free Minecraft, you can’t see any type of weather comings towards you and it just pops up randomly without warning, no matter the time of day. (At least the snow stays where it should be.)
- Localized weather! See rain and nastier storms coming in from a distance
- Replaces vanilla clouds with my own particle-based ones that are always shifting around
- Replaces rain and snowfall with a particle-based one that blows in the wind
- Rain clouds build up moisture from water and moist biomes
- Stormfront system uses biome temperature differences to create nasty storms!
- Improved look of storms from old weather mod
- Forecast block that projects the active storms on a grid
- Machine block that can create various types of storms at that location
- Deflector block that can destroy storms within a 150 block radius to protect your creations
- Wind Vane to show the direction of the wind (Model made by Razz of DecoCraft)
- Anemometer to show the speed of the wind
- User-friendly GUI to enable/disable the most common features comes with advanced options
- Scenes enhanced with falling leaf particles and waterfall effects
- Trees make blowing in wind sound, waterfalls make strong water sounds
- Can enhance snowfall with more gradual smooth buildup (default off, memory-hungry!)
These are the levels of intensity:
- 0 – 1+ = rain – thunderstorm
- 1 – 2+ = thunderstorm – high wind (and more rain???)
- 2 – 3+ = high wind – hail
- 3 – 4+ = hail – tornado forming
- 4 – 5+ = tornado forming – F1 tornado
High wind and tornadoes above F1 arent in yet, nor are hurricanes or tropical storms.
- /weather2 volcano create – will spawn a very very WIP volcano at your location, in hyper demo mode, missing lots of planned particle effects
- /weather2 storm create F1 – will spawn tornado at your location, eg syntax for other storms: Syntax: storm create
How to install Localized Weather & Stormfronts Mod for Minecraft
- To run this Mod you must first install Minecraft Forge
- Download and install CoroUtil.
- Download the Localized Weather & Stormfronts Mod.
- See instructions for downloading and installing Minecraft Forge
- After you have installed Forge successfully
- Now on the main screen of your computer, hold down the Windows R key
- After the frame as you press (%appdata%) and press Enter
- Navigate to the Mods folder and copy the downloaded File and Paste it into it.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Download Localized Weather & Stormfronts Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2,1.10.2,1.7.10