Table of Contents:
What is Datapack Utilities Data Pack?
Datapack Utilities Data Pack adds an essential tool to the world of Minecraft Vanilla. The pack was specially made as a utilities pack for most of ImCoolYeah105’s data pack. This is an essential pack for most of the author’s pack so try it out. Download the pack from the link below and enjoy the game.
How to use Data packs?
Data packs can be placed in the .minecraft/saves/(world)/datapacks folder of a world. Each data pack is either a sub-folder or a .zip file within the datapacks folder. After it is in the folder, a data pack will be enabled for that world.
- Custom world generation with ores and structure
- NBT Crafting APIs for crafting tables, furnaces, and campfires Some Math functions, including a pRNG
- Villager based Left/Right click detection. No Carrot on a Stick needed.
- Custom Durability for any item
- Timer scoreboards
- Various player stats
- Biome Detection
- Extra block and entity tags
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open data packs folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Right click the data pack Zip file and press Extract here.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Datapack Utilities Data Pack Download Links:
Author: ImCoolYeah105 ❘ Rating: 4.80 − 10 votes ❘ 14,865 views