Table of Contents:
- 1 How to install Download Cosmetic Armor Reworked Mod for Minecraft?
- 2 Cosmetic Armor Reworked Mod Screenshots:
- 3 Cosmetic Armor Reworked Mod 1.19, 1.18.2 Download Links:
- 4 How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Armor has always served a dual purpose. Cosmetic Armor Reworked Mod 1.19, 1.18.2 allows you to wear two sets of armor at the same time, one for display and one for function, so you can have your cake and eat it too! If PVP is a concern for you, Cosmetic Armor Reworked Mod 1.19, 1.18.2 will stop functioning on your client side during battle to ensure that no player-made modifications affect combat outcomes in online battles with other players!
I was so excited when I heard that the Cosmetic Armor Reworked Mod (1.19, 1.18.2) had been released! I could finally wear two sets of armor, one for display and one for function. And even better, I could hide my armor so that it wouldn’t show on my skin in PVP.
I quickly downloaded the mod and tried it out. It worked just as promised! I was able to switch between my two sets of armor with a few clicks, and no one could see my armor unless they were looking specifically for it. This was perfect for PVP; now I could have all the protection of armor without having to sacrifice my appearance.
Thanks to the Cosmetic Armor Rework
How to install Download Cosmetic Armor Reworked Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Cosmetic Armor Reworked Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Cosmetic Armor Reworked Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Cosmetic Armor Reworked Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
- You can press C (default, you can change it in Controls under Inventory category) or the button added in your inventory screen (bottom right to your character, similar to the Baubles button) to open the Cosmetic Armor Inventory, left side is your normal armor slots, right side is your cosmetic armor slots.
- Any armor placed in cosmetic armor slots will not have any effect on you, only for display purpose.
- They will drop on death.
- Little square buttons on the right are Skin toggles. When turned on (white), that piece of armor will not display at all.
- Little square button on the left to inventory button is mod disable toggle. When turned on (white), the mod will not work on your client side, this is for PVP.
Cosmetic Armor Reworked Mod Screenshots:
Cosmetic Armor Reworked Mod 1.19, 1.18.2 Download Links:
Minecraft Game version 1.7.10:
Minecraft Game version 1.10.2:
Minecraft Game version 1.11.2:
Minecraft Game version 1.12.1/1.12:
Minecraft Game version 1.12.2:
Minecraft Game version 1.13.2:
Minecraft Game version 1.14.4:
Minecraft Game version 1.15.1:
Minecraft Game version 1.15.2:
Minecraft Game version 1.16.1:
Minecraft Game version 1.16.2:
Minecraft Game version 1.16.3:
Minecraft Game version 1.16.4:
Minecraft Game version 1.16.5:
Minecraft Game version 1.17.1:
Minecraft Game version 1.18.1:
Minecraft Game version 1.18.2:
Minecraft Game version 1.19:
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Cosmetic Armor Reworked Mod 1.7.10 -> 1.17.1/1.16.5 for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.