Table of Contents:
- 1 Camera Mod 1.18.1,1.17.1/1.16.5-1.15.2-1.12.2 – a simple tool that allows you to take pictures in Minecraft
- 2 Screenshots:
- 3 Salient features of Camera Mod
- 4 How to install Camera Mod?
- 5 Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
- 6 Download Camera Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1, 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2:
- 22.214.171.124.1 Minecraft Game version 1.12.2:
- 126.96.36.199.2 Minecraft Game version 1.13.2:
- 188.8.131.52.3 Minecraft Game version 1.14.2:
- 184.108.40.206.4 Minecraft Game version 1.14.3:
- 220.127.116.11.5 Minecraft Game version 1.14.4:
- 18.104.22.168.6 Minecraft Game version 1.15.1:
- 22.214.171.124.7 Minecraft Game version 1.15.2:
- 126.96.36.199.8 Minecraft Game version 1.16.1:
- 188.8.131.52.9 Minecraft Game version 1.16.2:
- 184.108.40.206.10 Minecraft Game version 1.16.3:
- 220.127.116.11.11 Minecraft Game version 1.16.4:
- 18.104.22.168.12 Minecraft Game version 1.16.5:
- 22.214.171.124.13 Minecraft Game version 1.17.1:
- 126.96.36.199.14 Minecraft Game version 1.18:
- 188.8.131.52.15 Minecraft Game version 1.18.1:
Camera Mod 1.18.1,1.17.1/1.16.5-1.15.2-1.12.2 – a simple tool that allows you to take pictures in Minecraft
The fact of the matter is that Mod Camera is a simple tool that allows you to take pictures in Minecraft world. Actually, this is different from taking screenshots because then you can view and display those images in Minecraft world.
Camera Mod adds a Camera for you to take a photo and a photo frame to cage the photos you have taken in the Minecraft world and then see the photo gallery in the game quite interesting. Camera Mod’s photo-taking function is different from the normal screen capture feature and you can only feel it when installing this mod.
About Camera Mod
Camera Mod is a Mod for those who want to show off their photographic side in the world of Minecraft which is definitely one of the unique mods when it allows players to take pictures in the Minecraft world. The function of this Mod Minecraft is different from normal screen capture because then you can view and display photos in your world.
Camera Mod focuses on providing the player with the ability to create a camera. It allows you to take pictures of anything you find interesting in the game. These pictures can be printed out and placed inside the frame. Thanks to that, you can hang them on the wall of the house as if they were predefined paintings.
If you ever come across a beautiful scene and want to remember it forever, then you definitely need to install this mod. It will take a few minutes to get used to. Once mastered, you will take amazing pictures of the world around you.
Once the photo is done, there are other things you can do, such as placing the image in a frame-up to 12×12 blocks in the area. The camera in Camera Mod also has many different filters that players can use to tweak a few of their pictures.
With a very simple operation, the player places the camera in the hand of the character and right-clicks to see the camera viewer. To take a picture, you need to click the button to the right of the mouse again. To take pictures, we will need many sheets of paper because each picture we take will consume one sheet of paper.
Salient features of Camera Mod
- Pictures can be included in the frame.
- The photos can be displayed by right-clicking on the photo.
- Photographs can be reproduced by combining them with a piece of paper on a crafting table.
- The photographer’s date and name are stored with the photo.
- Each picture is a piece of paper.
- The photos are saved in the world folder.
- The camera uses one piece of paper for each picture taken
- The camera has many filters that can be applied
- Multi-player compatibility
Filters are available
- Black and white
- Reddish-brown color
- Too bright
- Too saturated
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s give it a try
How to install Camera Mod?
- Choose the Minecraft version you want, download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Download the Mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Launch Minecraft and Enjoy the mod.
Minecraft Forge (Modding API) Installation Guide
5 steps to successfully install Forge Minecraft
1. Access and Download select Minecraft forge version, then download the installer.
2. Requires installing Java on a computer. Open the .jar file you just downloaded, make sure ‘Install Client’ is selected, and click the OK button.
3. Run Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
4. Select the Minecraft Forge menu on the left and the Mods button below Multiplayer.
5. Successfully, you can enjoy the mod just installed.
Download Camera Mod for Minecraft 1.18.1, 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2:
Author: EuhDawson, henkelmax – Rating: 4.37 − 246 votes – Source: Curseforge