Table of Contents:
Corpse Mod 1.16.5 -> 1.12.2 is a fun and valuable Minecraft mod with the function of creating your corpse when you die with all the items you previously owned. With the help of Corpse Mod, you can get back your items, revive, and continue exploring the world of Minecraft.
It sounds pretty creepy, but Corpse Mod is a great mod. Mod introduces a corpse into the game Minecraft, and it appears after the player dies and contains all the items the player has in his inventory. With this Minecraft Mod, you will never have to worry about losing items again.
How to install Download Corpse Mod 1.16.5 -> 1.12.2 for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Corpse Mod 1.16.5 -> 1.12.2 for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Corpse Mod 1.16.5 -> 1.12.2 for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Corpse Mod 1.16.5 -> 1.12.2 for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
Salient features :
The corpse will appear where the player dies for any reason. The corpse had that player’s skin. It contains all the items you own before you die in unlimited quantity. You can right-click on the corpse to retrieve all of your items. After that, the corpse will disappear. The corpse cannot fall into the void or be burned in the lava. After an hour, the corpse turns into a skeleton, indicating it has existed for a long time. This does not change the function of the corpse.
1. Dead history:
You can view your full history of “sacrifices” by pressing the U key and retrieve lost items if you are in creative mode.
2. See the dead history of other players:
By typing/death history (player name), you can view any player’s death history.
3. Recover lost items:
You can retrieve lost items by pressing the Items pen in the Death History GUI. Note that you can only retrieve the item in creative mode.
4. Teleport to the dead location:
By clicking on the Location area in the death history GUI, the command takes you to the death location will be displayed in the chat frame. It is composed of coordinates and spatial dimensions.
5. Other function:
Only the owner of the corpse can access the Inventory (the Config option).
Corpse Mod 1.16.5 -> 1.12.2 Screenshots:
Corpse Mod 1.16.5 -> 1.12.2 Download Links:
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Corpse Mod 1.16.5 -> 1.12.2 for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.