Table of Contents:
Colony Data Pack adds some small animals/insects to the world of Minecraft Vanilla. Most of them are passive, living in the top of trees or living deep in the forest.
They are not dangerous species but they are very harmful to your forest. Some of the colony members are Vorager, Crats and Butterflies. Vorager will eat everything they can if their nest was destroyed and Crats will keep looking out for foods inside a player’s inventory or chest. The only friendly colony member is Butterflies, which is safe and can even boost crop growing speed. The changes can only be seen after a long time so try it out yourself. Download the pack from the link below and enjoy the game.
How to Use:
- Get help:
- Get more destructive effect (256 can be replaced with any number, higher number results in more effect):
/scoreboard players set vora_maxcount Colony_Option 256
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Colony Data Pack Download Link:
Minecraft Game version 1.13.x to 1.16.x
Link Download : https://dl1.wminecraft.net/index.php?act=dl&id=1601266121