Table of Contents:
Camera View Data Pack adds a very cool feature to the world of Minecraft Vanilla. Just trigger the command, the pack will automatically save your game mode and location, then put you to spectator mode. Use the command again to go back to the original location. The pack works completely fine with all four modes of the game (adventure, creative, spectator, and survival). Download the pack from the link below and enjoy.
How to Use:
/trigger cameraviewto enter camera view
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Camera View Data Pack Download Links: