Table of Contents:
Blockception Parkour 3 1.16.4 is the third part of the map, where the player’s task is to pass a cool parkour test, which are located in huge blocks. The map uses jumps with block effects, and also has its own leaderboard. The passage time depends on the skill and takes from 30 to 90 minutes!
In this part, the author used some of the mechanics associated with Nether Update, so it will be much more interesting because this way you can learn all the secrets and tweaks from the new update.
Blockception Parkour 3 Map Previews:
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!