This map has 784 jumps (yes, I counted) and that means that Minecraft has 784 different blocks for you to build with. This map contains every block in the game, including blocks you wouldn’t think of like coral fans, weeping vines, and activated redstone dust.
There are no really difficult parkour expert jumps, and it is pretty accessible to all. Five checkpoints (one being optional). You can play single or multiplayer, it doesn’t matter.
Not compatible with Minecraft versions lower than 1.16.1 since there are blocks from the Nether update here.
Try and find the three Nether Stars hidden around the map for an extra challenge (there not that hard).
Download the map to begin your quest to touch every single block in Minecraft!
Everything Parkour Map Previews:
What Will I Learn?
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!