Table of Contents:
- 1 Download Block Pixel Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.14.4/1.13.2
Blockpixel 1.16.4/1.15.2 and 1.14.4 is a texture pack that aims to apply to textures the idea of living in a world full of cubes. If Minecraft is a cube-filled world, with this texture pack installed, the textures of the game’s various elements will also consist mostly of cubes or squares.
These textures are made up of designs full of squares. Its colors are strong and vivid, and its designs are well defined. This is a texture pack that has a resolution of 16x, so you don’t need to install Optifine, although it always comes in fine.
It’s’ known to be an alteration of work, bearing numerous beautiful memories from the 2011 creation published in China Forum to the present seven years, never stopped updating, and has been praised by the vast number of enthusiasts in China. Barriers have been implemented between blocks, making things stand out a little more than usual. Most of the textures were created from beautiful square patterns giving it a dynamic feel, fresh out from all the typical Pack currently available. With the new update for 1.14.2 coming in the way, Block Pixel is still proving its worth by providing a dozen of new textures and models for the new features.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Download Block Pixel Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.14.4/1.13.2
Author and credits: Jakob_zero ❘ Rating: 4.65 − 34 votes ❘ 65,342 views