Table of Contents:
If you’re looking for a great place to mine for gold in Minecraft, look no further than the Badlands! This treacherous area is overflowing with gold ore, so you’ll be able to get your hands on plenty of shiny nuggets in no time. The Badlands are also home to a desert village, which makes for the perfect spot to set up camp and start mining. Don’t miss out on this fantastic seed for mining!
How to use Badlands village Seed
- Launch Minecraft
- Start the Singleplayer mode
- Select ‘Create New World’
- Then click on ‘More World Options…’
- In the ‘Seed for the World generation’ field, enter 047516539007811
- Click the ‘Create New World’ button
- Start to explore the generated map
- A desert village with a desert village sign and a desert villager
- 2 gold nuggets, 1 coal ore, 6 dirt, 2 sand, 3 stone
- a minecart track with a minecart golem on it.
Badlands village – Seed Download Links:
Badlands village – Seed: 047516539007811
Q: Is this seed regionally locked?
A: No, this is a seed that can be used in all servers.
Q: Is it possible to get badlands village – Seed from the console?
A: Yes, you can get it from the console by typing the following command into the console:
/seed Badlands village – Seed
Q: Is this a good seed for Minecraft 1.8.9?
A: Yes, it’s a great seed for Minecraft 1.8.9 and above!