Table of Contents:
If you’re looking for a Zombie Apocalypse mod that will have you on the edge of your seat, look no further than Zombie Awareness Mod 1.18.1, 1.16.5! This mod makes Zombies and Skeletons much more intelligent, so they can see you from a much further distance. They are also attracted to light sources and can attack in groups, making it easier for them to take you down. Be sure to download Zombie Awareness Mod today and increase your chance of survival during the Zombie Apocalypse!
How to install Download Zombie Awareness Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Zombie Awareness Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Zombie Awareness Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Zombie Awareness Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
– Blood scents: You spill blood if you get hurt, and if low health you bleed out once in a while
– Sound sources: causing these will alert other monsters of your position, they are:
— Mining for blocks, Placing blocks, Explosions, Bows and Crossbows, Eating, Doors, Gates, Notes, Records, Buttons, Levers, Pressure Plates, Tripwires, Chests, Barrels, Pistons, Other zombies- Light sources: Zombies can see exposed light sources from super far away, and will come to investigate if they have line of sight
– Random wandering hordes on surface (default off): Mobs will gather up together and wander the terrain in large groups randomly
– Default enhanced mobs (configurable): “minecraft:zombie”, “minecraft:husk”, “minecraft:creeper”, “minecraft:skeleton”, “minecraft:stray”, “minecraft:witch”, “minecraft:zombie_villager”
– Radioactive glowing blood, definitely not a lighting bug for now.
Zombie Awareness Mod Screenshots:
Zombie Awareness Mod 1.18.1, 1.16.5 Download Links:
Minecraft Game version 1.5.2
Minecraft Game version 1.6.2
Minecraft Game version 1.6.4
Minecraft Game version 1.7.2
Minecraft Game version 1.7.10
Minecraft Game version 1.10.2
Minecraft Game version 1.11.2
Minecraft Game version 1.12.2, 1.12.1
Minecraft Game version 1.16.5
Minecraft Game version 1.18.1
Q: Is this mod compatible with other mods?
A: Zombie Awareness is a mod that does not depend on any other mod to function. The only requirement to use it is that your Minecraft version is 1.8 or higher, and Forge 1.10.2 or higher installed.
Q: Why do zombies and skeletons keep getting stuck in the ground?
A: This happens because they are wearing their “Zombie Awareness” armor, which has a very low durability and can be destroyed by any weapon except for the flint & steel (the tool used to make fire). You can fix this by right clicking on the zombie/skeleton in question and selecting “Destroy Armor”. Unfortunately, you will still have to wait until they die before you can loot them again!
Q: How much does this mod cost?
A: It’s free!