Table of Contents:
Looking for a seed with an interesting Village location? Look no further! This seed features a Village located near two Ravines. Both gorges are quite deep and contain many valuable resources, among which there are even gold and diamonds. At their bottom you can find passages into a common dungeon with an abandoned mine with even more ores that will facilitate your survival in Minecraft.
How to use Village near two Ravines Seed?
- Launch Minecraft
- Start the Singleplayer mode
- Select ‘Create New World’
- Then click on ‘More World Options…’
- In the ‘Seed for the World generation’ field, enter -1240247800
- Click the ‘Create New World’ button
- Start to explore the generated map
- Village near two Ravines is a mod that aims to add a village located near two ravines. The Village is located on the edge of the ravine, so you will have to build your house on top of it.
- The Ravine can be used for mining resources and there are also some other interesting features in it such as a cave, abandoned mine and even a dungeon!
- Village near two Ravines is a mod that adds several new structures such as: A Village with houses, farms and mines A Dungeon with several chambers A Mine with passages into abandoned mine A Cave with rooms filled with ores and valuable resources Villagers will spawn in the Village when you are close enough to them.
- Villagers have a few basic commands that they can use but they can not talk yet so you will have to teach them how to talk. You can also teach them how to craft items or even how to make armor or weapons
Village near two Ravines Seed Download Links:
Seed Code: -1240247800
Q. Village near two Ravines crashes my game when I try to use the village
A. There are a few things that you can try:
1) Try to make sure that the “Village” is enabled in your config file. You can do this by typing “/enchant village 1” in chat and then pressing enter. If this does not work, try going into creative mode and then back into survival mode to see if it helps. If it does not help, then you might want to disable all mods except for Village near two ravines and then restart Minecraft
2) Go into your resource pack folder (usually C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\saves) and delete everything except for the mod folder itself. Then restart Minecraft
3) Try deleting the mod folder from your minecraft directory, reinstall the mod and then restart Minecraft
4) If you are using a resource pack on top of villager near rav