Table of Contents:
- 1 Download Vein Miner Mod 1.14,1.12.2,1.11.2 and 1.7.10
- 220.127.116.11.1 Vein Miner Mod For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2:
- 18.104.22.168.2 Vein Miner Mod For Minecraft 1.7.2:
- 22.214.171.124.3 Vein Miner Mod For Minecraft 1.7.10:
- 126.96.36.199.4 Vein Miner Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9:
- 188.8.131.52.5 Vein Miner Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4, and 1.9.0:
- 184.108.40.206.6 Vein Miner Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11:
- 220.127.116.11.7 Vein Miner Mod For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12:
Vein Miner 1.12.2, 1.12.1 and 1.7.10 offers us the interesting function of getting all the mineral resources of a vein of any mineral just by chopping one of the blocks of that mineral vein. That is, a function similar to that of the Treecapitator mod but focused on mining mineral resources. This will allow us to gain time and comfort in our mining tasks.
That is, if we are going to chop a block of coal that, in addition to that block, has another ten blocks of coal attached to it, just by chopping a block, we will get the eleven blocks of coal that have that coal vein.
The mod only adds this functionality when it comes to snacking on mineral resources, but it is certainly a tremendously useful function to get more resources in less time; plus it will be much more comfortable than having to chop the blocks one by one.
Let’s say we found a coal vein containing 12 blocks of coal. Without this mod installed, we would have to mine the 12 blocks of coal, while with this mod installed, we can mine a block of coal and get the remaining 11 blocks of the mineral vein.
It improves upon Connected Destruction by:
- Can be optionally be installed in the client for hotkey support
- Can have personal settings (that can be remembered using the client part of the mod
- Actually uses the tool to mine, so drops are correct
Mining Tips: Now that you don’t need iron and diamond picks to mine faster like in vanilla you can simply make a ton of stone picks and veinmine a tunnel. But try to place a cobble bridge through the middle so as to not mine the ground below you and fall to your death.
How to use:
To use Veinminer, you need to have Veinminer installed on the server (for single player games the client and the server are the same). You do not need to have Veinminer installed on the client, however it will provide reduced functionality to the clients that do not have it installed.
In order to get the most out of Veinminer, you shold edit the VeinMiner.cfg config file. Add the ids of the blocks to the different block lists to that you wish to be able to mine using Veinminer. Add any tools that you want to be able to use to use with Veinminer. The IDs should be changed on the server.
The default config file has the vanilla ores added for the pickaxes, vanilla wood added for the vanilla axes and clay for the shovel.
Veinminer has several modes, each of which determine when it is activated. Modes are specific to each player.
- ‘Disabled’: Don’t activate at all. This is the default if you don’t have the mod installed in the client.
- ‘Auto’: Activate when the keyboard shortcut (also called a keybind) is pressed in the client. The keyboard shortcut by default is ‘~`.
- ‘Sneak’: Activate while you are sneaking. This is the same option as provided by Connected Destruction. This is the default if you have the client.
- ‘No Sneak’: Activate while you are not sneaking.
The client setting in the config file allows you to choose what mode you go into when you join a game. To set the default mod to disabled, set the shortcut to an unused key.
You can use the ‘
/veinminer‘ command to change the mode that VeinMiner is in for you. This can be done with ‘
/veinminer enable <mode>‘ where ‘
<mode>‘ is one of ‘disable;, ‘auto’; ‘sneak’; or ‘no_sneak’. You can use ‘
/veinminer help enable‘ for help (i.e. info on this page).
Using the default settings, an easy way to see VeinMiner working is to chop a tree (from vanilla) down using an axe (from vanilla).
How do you install Vein Miner Mod?
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge
- Download Vein Miner Mod for your version of the game.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On MacOS open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.
- Fast and comfortable when it comes to mining!
Download Vein Miner Mod 1.14,1.12.2,1.11.2 and 1.7.10
Credit: portablejim ❘ Rating: 4.53 − 375 votes