Table of Contents:
The Unofficial Wild Update Recreation Mod aims to recreate all of the features showcased in the 2021 Minecraft Live relating to the 1.19 Wild Update, including trading with villagers using a single block and an elaborate villager trading system. The mod has been developed by community member “Wild”, who first posted about it on Reddit’s Minecraft subreddit.
– 3 Variants of frogs for each temperature
– Tadpoles, feed them seagrass to decrease growing time. They can be carried in buckets.
– Fireflies in swamps
– New Mangrove trees, including all parts of the wood set (except doors, fence gates and trapdoors)
– Propagules which grow on Mangrove trees, they fall down and plant themselves automatically.
– Functional Boats with Chests! (missing paddles)
– Mud and Mud Bricks (including full brick set)
– Sculk blocks
– Sculk Catalyst, transforms nearby experience orbs into sculk blocks.
– Sculk Veins
– Sculk Shrieker (somewhat buggy)
– Warden, hears the player walk but not when they’re sneaking or on carpet/wool (not spawning naturally)
– Clay renewability, place mud on top of a block that has an iron bar underneath and wait.
– Sculk Veins can’t be placed on walls or ceilings
– Deep Dark Cities
– Allays, copper golem or glare (may not get implemented)
– Deep Dark Biome
– Warden reacting to other sounds
How to install:
The newest Minecraft Mods are available right now.
Unofficial Wild Update Recreation Mod Screenshots: