Table of Contents:
Ueaj’s Graves Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5-1.17
A serverside graves mod, when you die, a barrel is placed at your death location with all your items in it. If you have more items than can fit in the barrel, the barrel becomes a 54 slot inventory. If a barrel can’t be placed for whatever reason (e.g., died in the void), you will be sent a command on respawn (clicking on the text will run the order), running it will return all the items to your inventory.
How to install Ueaj’s Graves Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Ueaj’s Graves Mod 1.16.5/1.17 for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Ueaj’s Graves Mod
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Ueaj’s Graves Mod 1.16.5/1.17 for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
Ueaj’s Graves Mod Screenshots:
Ueaj’s Graves Mod 1.16.5/1.17 Download Links:
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with Ueaj’s Graves Mod 1.16.5/1.17 for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.