Table of Contents:
Terraqueous Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1 is a unique and beautiful mod that adds new features to a variety of areas in Minecraft. Harvest foliage for special fruit, dyes and blocks. Break tiny rocks on the ground to get special ores. New tools like the Burnium Pick and the Scythe make farming and mining faster and easier. Use the Cloud Talisman to walk on clouds, or the Ender Table to get better enchantments!
How to install Terraqueous Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Terraqueous Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Terraqueous Mod
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Mod , If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
- Trees will spawn in the world and and bear a variety of fruit;
- Apple, Pear, Peach, Mango, Orange, Lemon, Cherry, Plum, Coconut, Banana.
- All trees have there own unique wood, and wood objects; such as fences and doors.
- Other non-tree fruit is also added.
- Three blocks are added for building Pergolas; The Roof, Lattice Fence, and Lattice Fence Gate.
- A connected model system is used to change the look depending on the surrounding pieces.
- With a wide array of colors to choose.
- Sixteen different color flowers generate in the world.
- These can be used to make dye or for decoration.
- For decoration there are 2 types of planter pots.
- Light, Dense, and Storm clouds generate in the world.
- These can be walked on with a Feather Talisman.
- A variety of decorative cloud blocks can be crafted to make a house in the sky.
- Fruit tree wood products.
- Small fences for decoration and utility.
- Climbing “over” them slows movement.
- The blue ones transform mobs.
Doodad / Clutter / Gubbins
- Sticks and Stones may break your bones, but breaking these give resources.
- Craft Bench: A crafting table with an inventory, a recipe can be set up for automation.
- Craft Furnace: A furnace with multiple slots. It smelts 12 per coal, and 2 at a time.
- Paintbrush & Paintings: Added earth and cloud paintings. The brush lets you cycle through Appearances.
- Hammer: Just a hammer that can be used like a wrench, or is it something more… probably not.
- Telescoping Scythe / Sickle: Useful for harvesting finished crops, or for clearing leaves and grass.
- Multi-Tool: Usable as a pick, shovel, hoe, or weapon. Mines a 1x3x3 chunk. Items go directly into inventory and are auto smelted.
- Feather Talisman: Allows you to walk on clouds; equipped on chest slot or neck if Baubles is installed.
- Ender Monocle: Allows you to see enchants in the enchanting table added by the mod.
- Colorizer: Used to color blocks such as wool, glass, pots, pergolas and more.
Terraqueous Mod Screenshots:
Terraqueous Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1 Download Links: