Table of Contents:
If you’re looking for the most realistic lighting experience for Minecraft, Spectrum Shaders are the perfect solution! These shaders add reflection and rays tracing to create a natural lighting effect that is unmatched by any other shader pack. Additionally, Spectrum Shaders come with a huge number of settings, so each player can customize them to their own liking. Whether you’re looking for a more realistic gaming experience or just want to show off your skills to friends, Spectrum Shaders are the best way to go!
How to install Spectrum shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.
Download Spectrum Shaders for Minecraft