Download Parkour Spiral Map 1.12.2/1.12 – Maps for Minecraft
Parkour Spiral Map 1.12.2/1.12 for Minecraft is a parkour map created by HIELKE. Parkour Spiral is a huge parkour map, with lots of different parkour themes throughout the map!
Think you are good at parkour? The parkour itself is unique and challenging. There are also lots of checkpoint in the map, that way you don’t rage quit after a death Race against your friends in this quick and moderately tricky parkour map. So go ahead and play, alone or with friends. Have fun!
Parkour Spiral Map Previews:
What Will I Learn?
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- Do not cheat.
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!