Table of Contents:
BdLib was created by bdew as a collection of generic code used by his mods. It currently powers a few popular mods, including the one that gives you that warm, fuzzy feeling inside.
Currently used by the following released mods:
- Pressure Pipes
- Advanced Generators
- AE2 Stuff
GottschCore 1.16.5 -> 1.15.2 – Library gottsch’s Mods
McJtyLib for Minecraft 1.16.4-1.15.2-1.14.4 (Deep Resonance, McJty, RFTools)
Download AutoRegLib for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4
How to install Download BdLib for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download BdLib for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download BdLib for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download BdLib for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support
BdLib 1.19, 1.18.2 Download Links:
Minecraft Game version 1.10.2:
Minecraft Game version 1.11.2:
Minecraft Game version 1.12.2:
Minecraft Game version 1.16.5:
Minecraft Game version 1.18.1:
Minecraft Game version 1.18.2:
How To Download and Install Minecraft Forge (Modding API)?
Minecraft Forge is a free, open-source server that allows players to install and run Minecraft mods. 4 steps to install forge for windows, mac, Linux
1. Download Minecraft Forge at the website, select the version of Minecraft you want to run, then download the installer using your browser.
2. Open the .jar file you just downloaded (Run installer as Administrator), make sure Java is installed on your operating system
3. Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server, and click OK. Wait about 2 minutes, and you will see a success message.
4. Launch Minecraft and select the Forge profile, then click Play.
5. You will see Minecraft Forge in the lower-left corner and the Mods button under Multiplayer.
Congratulations on successfully installing Minecraft Forge and experimenting with BdLib 1.16.5, 1.12.2 for Minecraft downloaded.
If there are errors, please comment on this article.