Table of Contents:
- 1 How to install Download Kibe Mod for Minecraft?
- 2 Kibe Mod Screenshots:
- 3 Kibe Mod [1.19, 1.18.2] Download Links:
Kibe Mod is a unique and fun mod that offers many surprises. One of its most unique features is the universally linked chest, which allows players to store items across dimensions. Additionally, the vacuum machine makes it easier than ever to put things away, while elevator blocks create a genuine leverage experience. Whether you’re looking for a new and exciting mod or just want to make life a little bit easier, Kibe Mod is definitely worth checking out!
They made it a lot easier to move around my base. Overall, Kibe Mod was an amazing addition to the game and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new and exciting experience
How to install Download Kibe Mod for Minecraft?
Follows 5 Steps below to install Download Kibe Mod for Minecraft on Windows and Mac :
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge, you can read the instructions below the article.
2. Download the Download Kibe Mod for Minecraft.
3. Open the . minecraft folder and then enter the mods folder. Important: Some older versions of Forge may not have the ‘Open Mods Folder’ button. If this is the case, create the directory under the name mods.
Press the Windows key +R at the same time
Type %appdata% and press enter
Find folder Minecraft and then look for the Mods folder within that
Click on the desktop and then press Command+Shift+G all at the same time
Type ~/Library and press enter
Open the folder Application Support and then Minecraft.
4. From here, drag in the mods file downloaded (.jar or .zip) you wish to add.
5. Run Minecraft, and you should now see the new mod installed in the list!
Enjoy Download Kibe Mod for Minecraft, If there is an error, please comment on this article we will support.
– Get a chest that links across dimensions and stores all of your items.
– Automatically suck in items near the Vacuum Machine Blocks.
– Be surprised by what this fun, unique Mod has got to offer.
– Simplify your daily actions with a vacuum machine.
– Elevate your gameplay experience with Elevator Blocks.
There are 5 rings currently available:
Diamond Ring: Used for crafting other rings.
Angel Ring: Gives the wearer the ability to creative flight.
Magma Ring: Gives an infinite Fire Resistance status to the wearer
Water Ring: Gives an infinite Water Breathing status to the wearer
Light Ring: Can be used to place infinite low-profile light sources
Lassos are magical items that can capture entities and later release them in another part of the world.
There are 3 lassos currently available:
Golden Lasso: Can only hold passive animals.
Cursed Lasso: Can hold aggressive entities but will add the curse effect to them upon release.
Diamond Lasso: Can hold almost any entity without debuffs
A type of food that gives name to the mod. (Has cursed, golden, and diamond alternatives.)
Entities standing above it will be moved.
Cursed Dirt can still spawn mobs when below it.
Will damage mobs that step on it.
Mobs killed by Stone Spikes won’t drop anything.
Mobs killed by Iron Spikes will drop their regular loot.
Mobs killed by Gold Spikes will drop only experience.
Mobs killed by Diamond Spikes will drop experience and player loot.
Trash Can and Portable Trash Can
Dispose of your items in a proper way!
Portable Crafting Table
Craft the world from your own inventory!
When activated, attracts nearby dropped items to your player.
Let you sleep anywhere without overwriting your bed spawn point.
Toggles itself on and off automatically and has 16 different speed levels.
Kibe Mod Screenshots:
Kibe Mod [1.19, 1.18.2] Download Links: